Cathedral Music Trust is looking for an Administration Officer
Cathedral Music Trust is looking for a friendly and efficient Administration Officer, to play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the charity.
About the job
Permanent, part time position.
28 hours per week, working from home.
Salary £18,750 per annum – this is pro rata the full time equivalent salary of £25,000 pa
You will support the Operations Director, to whom you will report, to ensure the efficient and effective running of the charity. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the first point of contact for volunteers and supporters, and handling emails and correspondence
- Maintaining contact and communication lists and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Maintaining and managing the organisation’s database (CRM), including processing membership data and keeping membership and donor records accurate and up to date
- Managing applications for grants, processing and administering grants, and monitoring performance
- Maintaining logical, ordered and up to date digital file architecture
- Assisting with activities and events, including booking rooms and catering for meetings and events
- Assisting the work of the Development Director
You are self-motivated, proactive and efficient, with outstanding organisational and time management skills and a high standard of written English. You have demonstrable experience of managing processes and administrative tasks in a virtual office. You have a proven ability to provide excellent customer service and are used to dealing with volunteers. You have strong IT skills and experience of customer relationship management systems for non-profits. You have experience of arts administration and/or an interest in choral music.
A job description and person specification is available below. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their background.
In order to apply, please email your CV, covering letter and names and contact details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, please explain how your skills and experience match the job description and person specification, why you would like to join us, and any other relevant details in support of your application.
The deadline for applications is 14 August.
If you wish to discuss the role, please email email@example.com